[ejabberd] Pubsub / virtual node / publish model

Karim . vb128 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 00:29:53 MSK 2012

The owner can change the affiliation of an entity "Publisher" but I have 400 000 users in my database.

<iq type='set'
    from='hamlet at denmark.lit/elsinore'
    to='pubsub.shakespeare.lit'
    id='ent2'>
  <pubsub xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/pubsub#owner'>
    <affiliations node='princely_musings'>
      <affiliation jid='bard at shakespeare.lit' affiliation='publisher'/>
    </affiliations>
  </pubsub>
</iq>

Is what I can create a custom nodetree and have open "model_publish"  ?

Hi,

I use the PubSub long as publish-model with "Open" and no worries.

Today I set up "virtual" pubsub and publish-model is necessarily "Publishers" with "Flat"

However, I admit to not understanding how to publish on a flat node mode, how are you become a "Publishers"?

I can not find an explanation ( xep-0060 ), however, I understand the concept of "subscriber / Open"

So I want to publish in a virtual node ("flat") How?

Thank you very much for your help

Karim
_______________________________________________ ejabberd mailing list ejabberd at jabber.ru http://lists.jabber.ru/mailman/listinfo/ejabberd