[ejabberd] Ejabberd web admin shows 400 bad request.

Vineet Naik naikvin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:48:23 MSK 2012

Hello,

Ejabberd web_admin is showing 400 Bad Request error. How do I debug
this ? I tried checking the /var/log/ejabberd/ejabberd.log file but it
doesn't show any web admin related logs.

Also, in chrome the error page html is not getting parsed but shows
xml which reads as follows -

> This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
> <h1>400 Bad Request</h1>

I had installed ejabberd 2.1.2 quite some time back and I remember
admin was working properly then. For a lot of time, it was not in use
until yesterday when I upgraded to 2.1.10 from this ppa -
https://launchpad.net/~493pocbrcycmdw7yksonho-admin-d18ecat4t1b76tkfi3vttr/+archive/ejabberd.
So I guess, it might be due to the upgrade but not very sure as I
hadn't checked before upgrading

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Vineet Naik