[ejabberd] ACL setup question

Christopher Bodenstein christopher.bodenstein at mail.noc.be.easynet.net
Mon Mar 19 14:07:00 MSK 2012

Hello,

I'm currently setting up and testing a new ejabberd cluster
to replace our current (overgrown) setup.

All looks good and fine except when I try to access the
host ACL page in the web admin module.

I keep getting an error saying the server returned no data.
I can see a "query: [{nokey, []}] in the ejabberd.log which I
don't see on another test setup I have (which works as it should).

Has anyone seen something similar? Any idea how I could debug this
further?

Here is the excerpt from my ejabberd.log for the non-working host:

=INFO REPORT==== 2012-03-16 11:04:38 ===
D(<0.297.0>:eldap:767) : {bindResponse,
                             {'BindResponse',success,[],[],asn1_NOVALUE,
                                 asn1_NOVALUE}}

=INFO REPORT==== 2012-03-16 11:04:38 ===
D(<0.7501.0>:ejabberd_web_admin:850) : query: [{nokey,[]}]

And here is what I see for the working one:

=INFO REPORT==== 2012-03-16 10:07:06 ===
D(<0.294.0>:eldap:767) : {bindResponse,
                             {'BindResponse',success,[],[],asn1_NOVALUE,
                                 asn1_NOVALUE}}

Any help would be welcome. :)

Thanks,

Best regards,

Chris

Christopher Bodenstein   -   christopher.bodenstein at be.easynet.net
           CB8461-RIPE   -   Systems Administrator
    Easynet Belgium SA   -   http://www.be.easynet.net/
     "Great acts are made up of small deeds." Lao Tsu