[ejabberd] Clustering question...

Michael Weibel michael.weibel at gmail.com
Sat May 5 11:45:17 MSK 2012

Hu felix,

Good that you solved it. I struggled with clustering as well but now I
think i know how to do it correctly.
I followed the guide once as well. While it seems to work it doesn't
mention a few things:
-extra_db_nodes is only used when you initially set up the mnesia
replication. After doing this, this param doesn't need to be in the startup
script at all.
- replication of mnesia: it's important that the configuration for each
table is the same on node2 as on node1.

as soon as my company has setup the planned labs blog I'll publish a step
by step guide and i hope i can write an automated join cluster script and
opensource it.

-Michael