[ejabberd] Clustering question...

Stefan Strigler steve at zeank.in-berlin.de
Wed May 9 11:54:57 MSK 2012

Hi,

Am 07.05.2012 um 19:03 schrieb Felix GV:

> Regarding your other comment: I am surprised that you say the configuration of Mnesia should be the same on both/all nodes, because that would imply that Remote copies are never ok. Is that what you mean?

Configuration of Mnesia should not be the same for all nodes. It's a per node trade off you have to figure out for yourself. Remote copies might very well be ok in certain cases, like when there's a lot of writes and no reads on a table of a node that has one or more 'master' nodes that actually hold the data.

Regards, Steve