[ejabberd] Ejabberd and MySQL
Henrique Santos Fernandes
sf.rique at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:39:55 MSK 2012
Hello folks, i just start to use ejabberd with mysql.
As i enable mod_roster_odbc i am not able to add user via comand line
ejabberdctl add-rosteritem it does not add user on mysql?
Another question, if i manipulate the data on tha tables. The contact on
the user list apears automatic? I did a litlle test and it not worked.
Do i need to do anything else besides add data to the tables?
I alredy anable mod_offline to store data on mysql. But i dont see the
table there... how can i be sure that this data is using mysql?
I want to move to mysql for performance and backup.
To recover a backup i would just need to backup the mysql and configure
jabber to look at this mysql right?
I enable those drivers
- Change mod_last to mod_last_odbc to store the last seen date in MySQL.
- Change mod_offline to mod_offline_odbc to store offline messages in
- Change mod_roster to mod_roster_odbc to store contact lists in MySQL.
- Change mod_private to mod_private_odbc to store user private XML
storage in MySQL.
- Change mod_privacy to mod_privacy_odbc to store user privacy lists in
- Change mod_pubsub to mod_pubsub_odbc to store PubSub nodes, items and
subscriptions in MySQL.
- Change mod_vcard to mod_vcard_odbc to store user description in MySQL.
As described here:
Is there any other thing to use mysql?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ejabberd