[ejabberd] Clustering question...

Henrique Santos Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Fri May 25 21:49:03 MSK 2012

So all that said, for best performance i should user odbc for data as much
as i can?

I am tring to set up a server that will have about 500 concurrent users.

And 6000 total user...

But it mugth inscrese a lot in a few months.

Should i use one node with mjnsia? or Cluster with mnesia?

Or

Should i use one node with mysql? or Cluster with mysql?

Using mysql for ( roster, last, offline, privacy, private, pubsub and vcard
)

Thanks.

[]'sf.rique