[ejabberd] Clustering question...

Daniel Dormont dan at greywallsoftware.com
Fri May 25 23:30:08 MSK 2012

Clustering or no, you _have_ to use Mnesia for certain data elements,
specifically live data such as user sessions.

For everything else, MySQL is probably better than Mnesia if you anticipate
a large number of registered users, lots of offline messages delivered to
those users, and so forth.

Clustering is probably better than not clustering if you anticipate lots of
concurrent sessions and/or want to have hot failover capability in case a
node goes down.

dan