[ejabberd] Clustering question...

Henrique Santos Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Sat May 26 00:51:37 MSK 2012

Thanks.

I mean like, 10k users and 1k concurrent is a lot of users for ejabberd to
handle?

It will be like gtalk, an jabber client on a webmail interface. bytheway,
dows anyone knows a good interface like it?

So to cluster mysql i just have to point the jabbers to the same mysql
right?

and for mnesia share the databases and etc..

Correct?

Another silly question, to backup the data, i will only need to backup the
mysql database?

I am using odbc drivers in mod_last_odbc, mod_offline_odbc,
mod_roster_odbc, mod_privacy_odbc, mod_private_odbc, mod_pubsub_odbc and
mod_vcard_odbc.  I guess i am using all modules that have support for odbc.

Thanks a lot.

[]'sf.rique