[ejabberd] disconnexion if doublon?

Bzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Sat May 26 18:19:05 MSK 2012

On Sat, 26 May 2012 08:09:53 -0600
Shaun Kruger <shaun.kruger at gmail.com> wrote:

> The easiest way to force the old user to logout is to use the same
> xmpp resource for both user sessions.  Most clients let the server
> randomly generate the resource, but if you specify it manually you
> can get the behavior of forcing the old session to disconnect.

Hu?
Could you be more precise please? I'm not that advanced!

The best way would be an automatic behavior - but AFAIK I can't do
that with the number of connections per user as (from what I
understood) a file transfer is also counted a a connection:(

My other problem is this server will be for unskilled people, so
there can't be any complicated manipulation from their side.

JY
--
It's not against any religion to want to dispose of a pigeon.
		-- Tom Lehrer, "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park"