[ejabberd] mod_last_odbc with PostgreSQL

Felix GV felix at mate1inc.com
Tue Nov 6 22:56:15 MSK 2012

Hello,

I don't know if you solved your issue (?), but I have a similar one!

I am using the binary distribution of ejabberd 2.1.11 that's available on
the process-one website.

I configured ejabberd to use the MySQL native driver and created the tables
for all of the ejabberd modules in a MySQL DB (by executing the mysql.sql
file).

I tested out mod_roster_odbc and that seemed to work fine (it's inserting
and updating rows in the rosterusers table and not adding any new records
to the roster Mnesia table).

When I try to use mod_last_odbc, however, the MySQL table named last
remains empty. Also, in the admin interface, I see new records being
created in the last_activity Mnesia table, as if the non-ODBC version of
mod_last was still running...

It seems clear that the MySQL database and native driver are properly
installed and configured, since mod_roster_odbc is able to write into the
DB. Is it possible that mod_last_odbc is not behaving correctly?

I can provide any other info (configs, logs, etc...) if needed.

Thanks :) !

--
Felix