[ejabberd] Setting presence externally

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Wed Nov 7 21:51:52 MSK 2012

Michael,

Thank you very much for the suggestion.

I've installed mod_rest and trying to test it with using wget, but always
get "404 not found".
In the ejabber.log I can see that the module is loading ... would anyone
know what's missing? Thanks.

=INFO REPORT==== 2012-11-08 04:44:06 ===
D(<0.36.0>:mod_rest:41) : Starting: "my.domain.com" [{allowed_ips,
                                                          [{12,34,56,78}]}]

# wget http://my.domain.com:5280/rest -O -
--2012-11-08 04:49:42--  http://my.domain.com:5280/rest
Connecting to my.domain.com:5280... connected.
2012-11-08 04:49:42 ERROR 404: Not Found.