[ejabberd] Returning to ejabberd after trying openfire

Phil Reynolds phil-jabber at tinsleyviaduct.com
Thu Nov 8 10:56:18 MSK 2012

I spent some time a year or so ago changing my transports - this
involved also changing my XMPP server to openfire. However, I think it
would actually be better if I returned to using ejabberd - the
transports I ended up using will work with it, and I may be able to
tune one of the features of the transports more easily. I will be adding
the remote roster patch to the Debian wheezy package.

My questions in connection with this:

Where are SSL certificates for ejabberd stored?

Is there any way to transfer my users' accounts and rosters from
openfire to ejabberd?

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-jabber at tinsleyviaduct.com