[ejabberd] mod_muc_odbc Service Unavailable

Michael Amundson michael at echobit.com
Thu Nov 15 09:34:39 MSK 2012

Hi all,

I've been looking in to migrating a large ejabberd installation away
from mnesia and to ODBC (specifically, Postgres). I used ejd2odbc to
dump all the relevant tables and have properly imported them in to
Postgres after setting up the initial schema. Upon restarting ejabberd,
everything seems to work fine driven off of the Postgres database, but
the MUC module reports Service Unavailable for all attempted operations.
It was working fine with mnesia, so I'm inclined to think I've messed
something up when migrating, but I'm at a loss as to what. Nothing looks
out of the ordinary in ejabberd's log.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Michael