[ejabberd] Nginx proxy problem

Alex Luya alexander.luya at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 05:12:02 MSK 2012

I tried to run emit(a gwt implemention of xmpp client) with ejabberd,and
it works fine. I noticed that the developers of emit use a java servlet
to proxy request to ejabberd:

https://github.com/EmiteGWT/hablar/blob/master/src/main/java/de/spieleck/servlets/ProxyServlet.java),

And I want to bypass this proxy,so I follow this post:

http://anders.conbere.org/blog/2011/05/03/get_xmpp_-_bosh_working_with_ejabberd_firefox_and_strophe/

But javascript client(complied from emit) takes long time to connect to
ejabbered,and then disconnect quickly,and the nginx error log like this: