[ejabberd] Looking for anyone interested in testing my ejabberd based project

Felix GV felix at mate1inc.com
Fri Oct 19 23:24:42 MSK 2012

Shouldn't reloading erlang modules at runtime already be supported?

I tested it and have seen varied results, so I'm not sure how to make it
work properly. It seemed to me like I was able to successfully reload
modules at runtime on my test ejabberd cluster, but when trying on a
cluster that had a much heavier load, I got different results that made it
look like the reloading had failed...

--
Felix