[ejabberd] General Jabberd/xmpp

Ayukaev Vlad ayukaev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 00:18:55 MSK 2012

Thank you Taybin,

However, I would like to be more specific about the functionality I need.
The main part of it is that I need to maintain the list at online basis.
The best case scenario if there is any method which can just pull any
change in the room list. I also have looked through disco# protocol,
but it allows to get information only by requests and that is inconvenient.

In this case, do you know anything specific that could help me?

Vlad.

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Taybin Rutkin <trutkin at utest.com> wrote:

> On Oct 29, 2012, at 2:49 PM, Ayukaev Vlad wrote:
>
> > Dear Developers,
> >
> > I work on an ejabbred/js/xmpp application where maintaining a list of
> active rooms is a vital tool.
> > What I am looking for is the ability to get new rooms on the list, look
> up for users inside those rooms and remove rooms from the list.
> > Is there any good xmpp/ejabberd standarts to help me do that?
>
> I would look at mod_muc_admin. It has several functions for listing active
> rooms and the occupants for those rooms.

> Taybin Rutkin
> Senior Software Engineer  |  uTest
>
> e: trutkin at utest.com

Ayukaev Vlad