[ejabberd] LDAP authentication fails with SSL encryption

Renato Alves rjalves at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Thu Sep 6 19:17:43 MSK 2012

I've need a lot of messages lately related with LDAP and some bugfixes
on the latest ejabberd version.

As I couldn't get my hands on a .deb for ubuntu with this version, can
someone tell me if any of the bugfixes are related with the issue from:

http://lists.jabber.ru/pipermail/ejabberd/2012-July/007594.html

I still can't get ldaps authentication to work.

Thanks,
Renato

Quoting Gavin Henry on 06-07-2012 19:10: