[ejabberd] ejabberd configuration issue

Anurag Srivastava anurag.cs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 15:08:22 MSK 2012

Hell All,

I am facing issue with ejabber bosh configuration.

i am using ejabberd 2.1.11 on windows.

I provided hostname DS-001D92DDE38D at installation.

ejabberd successfully installed and i can login to
http://localhost:5280/admin/

with user name *admin at DS-001D92DDE38D*
*
*
My bosh page  http://localhost:5280/http-bind loading correctly.

C:\Program Files\ejabberd-2.1.11\bin>bash.exe ./ejabberdctl status
The node ejabberd at localhost is started with status: started
ejabberd 2.1.11 is running in that node

When i try to connect my client application to server , I am getting this
error in ejabberd log

=ERROR REPORT==== 2012-09-16 16:33:48 ===
E(<0.420.0>:ejabberd_http_bind:1236) : You are trying to use BOSH (HTTP
Bind) in host "DS-001D92DDE38D", but the module mod_http_bind is not
started in that host. Configure your BOSH client to connect to the correct
host, or add your desired host to the configuration, or check your
'modules' section in your ejabberd configuration file.

Please help me to fix this issue. Please also suggest is it necessary to
change default node name ejabberd at localhost to ejabberd@*DS-001D92DDE38D.*
*
*
*Thanks and Regards,*