[ejabberd] Am I safe to upgrade to 2.1.12 if using mysql?

David Laban alsuren at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:20:38 MSK 2013

I am planning to upgrade our servers from ejabberd 2.1.11 to ejabberd 2.1.12,
to get a load of bugfixes related to tls.

We are also using the following contributed modules:

mysql [+ mysql_auth, mysql_connect, mysql_recieve]
mod_admin_extra
mod_archive_odbc
mod_rest

I noticed the following in the .11 -> .12 changelog:

commit 437f68a9f320a3cafd063ae03313ce83db96668e
Author: Evgeniy Khramtsov <ekhramtsov at process-one.net>
Date:   Fri Apr 27 19:52:05 2012 +1000

    Merge SQL and Mnesia code into one module (EJAB-1560)

Is there likely to be any nasty interaction between our use of mysql connector
and this commit, or should I be pretty-much safe?

David.