[ejabberd] Am I safe to upgrade to 2.1.12 if using mysql?

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:27:14 MSK 2013

On 4 April 2013 16:20, David Laban <alsuren at gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed the following in the .11 -> .12 changelog:
> commit 437f68a9f320a3cafd063ae03313ce83db96668e
> Author: Evgeniy Khramtsov <ekhramtsov at process-one.net>
> Date:   Fri Apr 27 19:52:05 2012 +1000
>
>     Merge SQL and Mnesia code into one module (EJAB-1560)
>
> Is there likely to be any nasty interaction between our use of mysql connector
> and this commit, or should I be pretty-much safe?

> We are also using the following contributed modules:
>
> mysql [+ mysql_auth, mysql_connect, mysql_recieve]
> mod_admin_extra
> mod_archive_odbc
> mod_rest

For ejabberd and mysql, it should be pretty safe.
mod_rest and mod_archive_odbc are unnafected.
By the way, I didn't even change ejabberd.cfg when upgraded to 2.1.12

The only problem may be in mod_admin_extra, depending on what commands
you run. If you find anyone to not work correctly, please comment.

--
Badlop
ProcessOne