[ejabberd] XEP-0313

David Laban alsuren at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 12:58:28 MSK 2013

My company actually needs it on a slightly tighter deadline than GSoC can give
us, so I'm in the process of implementing it now (by ripping apart
mod_archive_odbc).

a) Can someone provide code review for me when I'm done?
b) Does anyone know of a conformance test suite that I can use, or should I
just implement the spec as best I can, and do integration testing with
strophe's mod_mam?

David.