[ejabberd] About ejabberd 13.10 concurrent users

niaojuuu niaojuuu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 12:12:40 MSK 2013

I have tested the ejabberd 13.10,
the concurrent users cannot more than 200,000 for one machine with no error log.
when I user clusters, the concurrent users cannnot more than clusters*200,000
the cpu used less than 40%. and free memory has more than a half of total.
I have changed configure file and os limit big enougth.
I am ensure the the concurrent users can be improved at least double .

for more, the same machine can support 450,000 concurrent users by OpenFire.

test tools: tsung

What's the problem? Thanks very much.

niaojuuu