[ejabberd] [progress report] google:queue implementation in ejabberd

David Laban alsuren at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 21:25:58 MSK 2013

I'm in the process of implementing google:queue [1] in ejabberd.

https://github.com/alsuren/ejabberd_tests/commits/p1-google-queue-wip contains
some minimal tests (note that it is a work-in-progress branch, so
expect its history to be re-written before I submit any merge
requests).

If anyone has any pointers about where I should be inserting the s2c
queue management logic, feel free to shout.

Work on my ejabberd implementation will go on
https://github.com/alsuren/ejabberd/commits/google-queue-wip, which is
based on https://github.com/processone/ejabberd/commits/2.1.x

If anyone has any hints about smoothing the process of
getting my patches accepted (do I need to provide
test cases in quick-check form or anything?) then please also shout.

David.

[1]
https://github.com/alsuren/ejabberd_tests/blob/p1-google-queue-wip/doc/google-queue.xmlcourtesy
of Dave Cridland