[ejabberd] never available

shd alienballance at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:32:25 MSK 2013

Hello,
I installed ejabberd, looked on probably every documented option, but
i couldn't find information why my contact is unavailable (
shd at nawia.net ).
I can talk (in both directions). When i change status, my client gets
the response that status has been changed. Neverthless, different
accounts (from different jabber servers) can't see my status change.
Could you assist me how to solve this problem and show statuses properly?

Ps. I'll attach debug log displayed after i change my status (ejabberd 2.1.5)