[ejabberd] Ejabberd (server-side) setup for "Hello World" program

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 07:48:47 MSK 2013

Thanks Pablo.
That really made some progress; I am now able to add user-accounts on the
server-machine by using "mazaq.org".

Also, when trying to add user-accounts remotely, I have move passed the
earlier error; however, now I am stuck at

###
An error occurred during account creation

forbidden
###

I tried doing the following on the both the server (running Fedora-17), and
the remote-client machine (running Fedora-18), but none helped :(

###
sudo setenforce 0
sudo service iptables stop
sudo service ip6tables stop
###

What else needs to be done, to allow the accounts-creations remotely?

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:19 AM, Pablo Polvorin <
pablo.polvorin at process-one.net> wrote:

> You have to configure the hostnames (could be multiple) that ejabberd
> will be serving.  Open your ejabberd.cfg ,  and change the
> hosts setting according.
>
> https://git.process-one.net/ejabberd/mainline/blobs/raw/v2.1.11/doc/guide.html#htoc21
>

> On 12 January 2013 11:06, Ajay Garg <ajaygargnsit at gmail.com> wrote:
> > ###
> > the value of the 'to' attribute provided by the initiating entity in
> > the stream header does not correspond to a hostname that is hosted
> > by the server.
> > ###
>

> --
> Pablo Polvorin