[ejabberd] Sniffer for XML-messages/stanzas/whatever on the client

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 23:37:37 MSK 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:56 AM, paul tinson <paul.tinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> No but the server is listening on a port that your client talks to, if
> thats random you have bigger issues. use that port and you will get
> traffic to and from the server.

Thanks Paul.

I understand what you say; but my concern is that as per
"/var/log/ejabberd/ejabberd.log", the server seems to be sending the
messages from its side; it's just that the client doesn't seem to receive
them.

Anyhow, I am posting a more detailed query to this list, and
telepathy-list, as the issue could be there too.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Ajay