[ejabberd] Unable to receive IM's on multiple clients

Cliff Dunn cliff at clamjuice.org
Thu Jul 11 00:09:00 MSK 2013

I have just successfully setup ejabberd on Debian 7, but I am having an
issue on my account where I am only able to receive an IM on one client.
  I currently have Pidgin setup on 2 computers and Xabber on my android.
Before adding Pidgin into the mix, Xabber was working flawlessly, but
now I am only receiving IM's on one of the Pidgin clients.  I have
looked through the configs and help, but am unable to locate any setting
that would prevent this.  All clients are successfully connecting
without a problem.  Thanks for any assistance.