[ejabberd] ejabberd log says prep_result

Jay Baker jbaker.work at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 18:29:18 MSK 2013

Hello all,

This is my first time reading and posting to the list.

I have a small ejabberd cluster of two servers. The ejabberd.log on both
systems reports nothing but this:

=ERROR REPORT==== 2013-06-14 12:22:53 ===
prep_result

every one or two seconds. I looked everywhere trying to figure out what
this and how to get good logging info from the system to no avail.
The cluster actually seems to be working, however there are some
intermittent issues and of course those are difficult to diagnose without
logging.

Any insight or help you can provide will be much appreciated.

-- Jay