[ejabberd] s2s policy and allowed servers

Bzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Tue Jun 18 18:10:40 MSK 2013

Hi list,

{{s2s_host, HostName}, allow|deny}
I suppose I need such a line for each server?
(no way to have a multiple declaration in one line?)

{s2s_default_policy, allow|deny}
I suppose if set to 'deny', only the server(s) name(s) I set
are allowed and no other? or shall I set it to 'allow' for that?
(and if so, how to forbid unknown servers?)

Obvious goal (is obvious ;-p): only allow my own servers to
S2S.

JY
--
I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody.  It doesn't generate revenue.
(Dave '-ddt->` Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux)