[ejabberd] mod_shared_roster_ldap configuration help

Petter Olsson polsson at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Thu Mar 21 16:59:10 MSK 2013

Hi,

I am having some problem configuring the mod_shared_roster_ldap module. The problem if that no users are populated into the IM client of my users. I am trying to have my entire directory show up under 'Offline Users' when no online. Currently nothing shows. I have tried so many different configuration options I am not sure what is up and down anymore.

I have copied down my LDAP and EJABBERD.CFG here for your review. Currently the LDAP config looks exactly like the one found in the documentation.

My Environment is:
Ubuntu 12.04
openldap2-2.3.32-0.35.23
ejabberd 2.1.10