[ejabberd] XEP-0280

Jorge Guntanis jorge.guntanis at telcentris.com
Tue Mar 26 01:09:01 MSK 2013

Hi,

I've been trying to get Message Carbons working without luck.
I tried installing ejabberd 3 beta 3 alpha 3, which according to the
commercial ejabberd website has support for it, but when I try to discover
the service, it doesn't appear like it's supported, is there anything that
I need to add to the config to enable this? I couldn't find much
information online.

Additionally I tried to compile Abhinav Singh contribution module (
https://github.com/abhinavsingh/mod_message_carbon) but when I try to build
the .beam I get these errors and compilation fails.

./mod_message_carbon.erl:61: record iq undefined
./mod_message_carbon.erl:62: record jid undefined
./mod_message_carbon.erl:62: record jid undefined
./mod_message_carbon.erl:62: record jid undefined

Any ideas on how can I achieve XEP-0280 using eJabberd?

Thanks much,
 - Jorge