[ejabberd] Why the use is still online when the client cut off the network

孙明欣 mingxin.sun at dewmobile.net
Tue Mar 26 13:16:13 MSK 2013

Hi,
I log in to ejabberd server with a xmpp client, for example, Pandion or my own client developed with smack. When I cut off the network (disable wifi) of the client PC, the server shows the user is still online (I check this with the web console). And it would not be offline even after 10 more minutes.

Does anybody know how could I config the ejabberd to make it can immediately check such status change.

Thanks.

smx