[ejabberd] Different users for different domains

Kirill Ratkin kirill.v.ratkin at gmail.com
Sat May 4 21:25:59 MSK 2013

Hi

I do same tests using ejabberd configured by default (Mnesia instead MySQL).
And I wonder! It works! There are different users for different domains. I
create two users named 'u2' for example.com and example.org and there are
different users with different rosters.

It seems  odbc modules are buggy .... :(