[ejabberd] Ejabberd messages delayed delivery

Saurabh Kumar saurabh.catch at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:35:10 MSK 2013

Is there a way to switching ON the logs runtime (without restart)? Logs
were ON but somehow the logs file got deleted and the server has stopped
logging now.

I tried this but does not seem to work.

 % erl -sname node1 -remsh ejabberd at localhost
  Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.6.5 [source] [smp:2]
[async-threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

  Eshell V5.6.4  (abort with ^G)
  (ejabberd at localhost)1> ejabberd_loglevel:set(3).
  {module,ejabberd_logger}
  (ejabberd at localhost)2>
  BREAK: (a)bort (c)ontinue (p)roc info (i)nfo (l)oaded
         (v)ersion (k)ill (D)b-tables (d)istribution
  %

(hitting ^c^c to end the session)