[ejabberd] "Add to contact list" stop working after enable ejabberd auth script

Nilson Freitas nilson.pontello at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 20:43:37 MSK 2013

Hello guys, hope everything is fine with you!

Whenever I enable my external authentication script through ejabberd
configuration, the "add to contact list" stop working... Summarizing, I can
add "bob" into alice's contact list but this invitation never reach alice's
application... If I disable the external auth script, it magically works as
expected...

Am I missing something here? I am currently using
check_mysql_perl<http://www.ejabberd.im/check_mysql_perl>script...

Any help will be appreciated,
Thank you very much
--
*Nilson Freitas*
*Engenheiro de Software / Software Engineer*