[ejabberd] mod_shared_roster_ldap

Mike Wenzel mwenzel at lfm.fh-swf.de
Fri Aug 15 16:31:16 MSK 2014

I need to setup an ejabberd server (done) and an web-client (done). Now I need to group my users. I'm using my AD to get my users on ejabberd (ldap connection is working fine now - but not in my mod_shared_roster_ldap module). Now those Users are member of different groups. I need to create chat-rooms where ONLY users OF THE SAME GROUPS are in and only the users of the same group should be visible. They may don't the people of other groups. This is really the MOST IMPORTANT thing right here! Does anyone of you know if this is possible?

Best Regards,
Mike.