[ejabberd] eJabberd Clustering

hensem hensem at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:53:36 MSK 2014


Yes , I got the same result for both servers.

I've got few questions:

How to check that epmd is running and node mapping is correct, and that no
FW issues between servers?

Thanks.

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 5:45 PM, Gadi Srebnik [via Jabber] <
ml-node+s996255n34113h1 at n3.nabble.com> wrote:

> When you run erlang:get_cookie(). on both, do you get the same results?
> Also check that epmd is running and node mapping is correct, and that no
> FW issues between servers.
>
> On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 11:32 AM, hensem <[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=34113&i=0>> wrote:
>
>> Nevermind, I know which cookie by using erlang:get_cookie().
>>
>> So I did copied the correct coookie, yet still can't connect the 2 nodes.
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Gadi Srebnik [via Jabber] <[hidden email]
>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=34112&i=0>> wrote:
>>
>>> You can explicitly add it to ERL_OPTIONS in ejabberdctl
>>>
>>> On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 11:08 AM, hensem <[hidden email]
>>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=34111&i=0>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> apparently --set-cookie is not one of the parameter ejabberdctl accept
>>>>
>>>> it only accept:
>>>> --config-dir
>>>> --config file
>>>> --ctl-config
>>>> --logs
>>>> --spool dir
>>>> --node
>>>>
>>>> any other way to set cookie? i found 3 .erlang.cookie in my file system
>>>> and
>>>> have no idea which one to copy to slave
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> View this message in context:
>>>> http://jabber.996255.n3.nabble.com/eJabberd-Clustering-tp24496p34109.html
>>>> Sent from the ejabberd mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> ejabberd mailing list
>>>> [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=34111&i=1>
>>>> http://lists.jabber.ru/mailman/listinfo/ejabberd
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Gadi Srebnik
>>> VP Communications
>>>  m: <a href="tel:%2B972%2054%205929261" value="<a
>>> href="tel:%2B972545929261" value="+972545929261" target="_blank">
>>> +972545929261" target="_blank"><a href="tel:%2B972%2054%205929261"
>>> value="+972545929261" target="_blank">+972 54 5929261
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> ejabberd mailing list
>>> [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=34111&i=2>
>>> http://lists.jabber.ru/mailman/listinfo/ejabberd
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
>>> discussion below:
>>> http://jabber.996255.n3.nabble.com/eJabberd-Clustering-tp24496p34111.html
>>>  To unsubscribe from eJabberd Clustering, click here.
>>> NAML
>>> <http://jabber.996255.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> View this message in context: Re: eJabberd Clustering
>> <http://jabber.996255.n3.nabble.com/eJabberd-Clustering-tp24496p34112.html>
>>
>> Sent from the ejabberd mailing list archive
>> <http://jabber.996255.n3.nabble.com/ejabberd-f23209.html> at Nabble.com.
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> ejabberd mailing list
>> [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=34113&i=1>
>> http://lists.jabber.ru/mailman/listinfo/ejabberd
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Gadi Srebnik
> VP Communications
>  m: +972 54 5929261
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> ejabberd mailing list
> [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=34113&i=2>
> http://lists.jabber.ru/mailman/listinfo/ejabberd
>
>
> ------------------------------
>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> below:
> http://jabber.996255.n3.nabble.com/eJabberd-Clustering-tp24496p34113.html
>  To unsubscribe from eJabberd Clustering, click here
> <http://jabber.996255.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=24496&code=aGVuc2VtQGdtYWlsLmNvbXwyNDQ5NnwyMDk1MTE3ODI1>
> .
> NAML
> <http://jabber.996255.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>




--
View this message in context: http://jabber.996255.n3.nabble.com/eJabberd-Clustering-tp24496p34114.html
Sent from the ejabberd mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.jabber.ru/pipermail/ejabberd/attachments/20141204/79ec3076/attachment.html>


More information about the ejabberd mailing list