[ejabberd] eJabberd Clustering

hensem hensem at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 05:01:38 MSK 2014

I sent another message before with screen capture but the message is too
large.

Here is how ping:

from node damai to node kerinchi:

(ejabberd at damai)3> net_adm:ping(kerinchi).
pang
(ejabberd at damai)4>

from node kerinchi to node damai:

(ejabberd at kerinchi)2> net_adm:ping(damai).
pang
(ejabberd at kerinchi)3>

Thanks for your help.