[ejabberd] Making user who go offline still available -- in ejabberd

Deepender Singla deepender281190 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 07:40:02 MSK 2014

Hello Folks

I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend. I am also with ejabberd, there
are some basic question I have:

1) offline_message_hook doesn't fired with a group chat when some user go
offline, Is there any way I can fire it.  I was able to fire it with one to
one chat.

2) Then Mickael also talked about keeping the track of participant list in
this thread, I went through db schema and muc_room table, was not able to
find any field for participant? Does group chat store somewhere the
participant lists?

thanks
deep