[ejabberd] History

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Tue Dec 9 23:09:28 MSK 2014

Stefan Strigler <stefan.strigler at gmail.com> writes:

> You might want to look at XEP-0313 Message Archive Management which is
> implemented by MongooseIM for instance.
>
> http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0313.html

Yes, exactly what I mean;)

I'm appalled that this is not a standard feature of the XMPP spec.

And this is not implemented in ejabberd?

Anyways, I just took down my ejabberd server and moved my hosting to
hosted.im cause I need to refurbish my computer room.

So, now, I guess I need to move it again, cause I absolutely need XEP-0313.

Does anyone know of any provider hosting MongooseIM?

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m