[ejabberd] History

Mickaël Rémond mremond at process-one.net
Tue Dec 9 23:31:17 MSK 2014

Hello,

As Holger mention, yes client support is still lagging.

Please, note that:
1. This is supported in ejabberd SaaS.
2. This will be supported on hosted.IM in the future.

Depending on your use case, indeed, ejabberd SaaS maybe the way to go (if hosting for larger service). For more personal or smaller size hosting, yes hosted.IM is better.

Note that you have web server side archive on hosted IM, but we do not yet provide client access.

I hope this helps,

--
Mickaël Rémond
ProcessOne - Boxcar