[ejabberd] Register user in room

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 18:51:56 MSK 2014

ejabberd does not implement user registration in a MUC room.

It implements user registration in the MUC service, as described in the Guide:
«The MUC service allows any Jabber ID to register a nickname, so
nobody else can use that nickname in any room in the MUC service. To
register a nickname, open the Service Discovery in your XMPP client
and register in the MUC service.»

--
Badlop
ProcessOne