[ejabberd] service component with ejabberd

ricky gutierrez xserverlinux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 20:03:02 MSK 2014

Hi ,

 here again, I'm installing from source jvb
I will describe the steps here:

cd /root
unzip jitsi-videobridge-linux-x86-366.zip
mkdir ~/.sip-communicator
touch ~/.sip-communicator/sip-communicator.properties
echo "org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.srtp.SRTPCryptoContext.checkReplay=false"
> ~/.sip-communicator/sip-communicator.properties
./jvb.sh --host=localhost --domain=domain.com --port=5347 --secret=XXX1

this is my output

10:54:19.804 INFO: [8]
org.jitsi.videobridge.osgi.OSGiBundleActivator.info()
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.srtp.SRTPCryptoContext.checkReplay=false
10:54:19.805 INFO: [8]
org.jitsi.videobridge.osgi.OSGiBundleActivator.info()
net.java.sip.communicator.SC_HOME_DIR_NAME=.sip-communicator
10:54:19.805 INFO: [8]
org.jitsi.videobridge.osgi.OSGiBundleActivator.info()
net.java.sip.communicator.SC_HOME_DIR_LOCATION=/root
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for
further details.
10:54:19.846 SEVERE: [1] util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().108 An
uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[main,5,main] and message
was: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
org.xmpp.component.ComponentException: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused
        at org.jivesoftware.whack.ExternalComponent.connect(ExternalComponent.java:272)
        at org.jivesoftware.whack.ExternalComponentManager.addComponent(ExternalComponentManager.java:221)
        at org.jivesoftware.whack.ExternalComponentManager.addComponent(ExternalComponentManager.java:201)
        at org.jitsi.videobridge.Main.main(Main.java:273)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
        at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:391)
        at org.jivesoftware.whack.ExternalComponent.connect(ExternalComponent.java:151)
        ... 3 more

the port 5347 is not listening on interface.

Holger or maybe someone else help me, by the way Happy Holidays to list

regardss