[ejabberd] History

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Mon Dec 15 15:22:21 MSK 2014

Mickaël Rémond <mremond at process-one.net> writes:

> As Holger mention, yes client support is still lagging.

Is there any client that supports it and if there is, is there a list?

> Please, note that:
> 1. This is supported in ejabberd SaaS.
> 2. This will be supported on hosted.IM in the future.

ejabberd SaaS is a bit pricey, since I got like 6 users;) It doesn't
offer any plan for that amount of users?

Anyways, if there are no clients, I'm equally far.

> Note that you have web server side archive on hosted IM, but we do not yet provide client access.

The problem is basically that I write with people on jabber at home,
then I leave my house and I fire up a jabber client on a mobile phone
later in the day, but I don't get to see what's written in the
conversation in the meantime.

So, I have to ssh in to my system at home to actually see the conversation.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m