[ejabberd] Constantly change Roaster For a user

Atul Agrawal atulag.92 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 15:25:31 MSK 2014

Hello,

I am building an app where whenever a users logs in my site I will create a
fresh roaster for him(i.e populate the database) and whenever the user
presses get new roasters I will delete all roasters for that user and
populate fresh roaster again.How can I achieve this?
Possible solution:Only changing the database from server side will work i.e
using SQL query?

Does ejabber stores user status(idle,busy,available,activity) somewhere in
database which I can access directly using SQL?

Thanks

--
Atul Agrawal
BITS Pilani Goa Campus