[ejabberd] 100K Chatters online

Shelley Shyan shelleyshyan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 15:57:01 MSK 2014

Hi Robert,

Just had a look at the website and the load test report. First impression is, awesome!

For 500k online users, one server…. What’s the  ONE SERVER configuration! :-)     32-core/ 128G RAM?

By the way, I also need the cross platform (Android and IOS) voice chat function.

--
With kind regards,

Shelley

在 2014年2月24日,下午7:20,Robert Larsen <robert at komogvind.dk> 写道: