[ejabberd] How to log into admin page

Yves S. Garret yoursurrogategod at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 19:16:59 MSK 2014

Hi, thanks for writing back.  Sorry for not responding earlier.

Here is my dilemma with more details.

I followed this tutorial on installng ejabberd (I'm running ArchLinux, not
Ubuntu, so some paths are different):
http://www.linuxsnap.com/how-to-install-and-configure-ejabberd-on-ubuntu-server/

After running this command (and checking that I have ejabberd running as a
process):
ejabberdctl register ejabberd localhost 12345678

Afterwards, I went to localhost:5280/admin, expecting some sort of login,
but found none of that.  Is there some other process that I need to run as
well?