[ejabberd] Sending messages via send_message_chat

Peter Binnig peter.binnig at gmx.net
Mon Mar 17 12:38:17 MSK 2014

Hi,
thank you that looks really promising.
Sorry it took so long, but I changed my server and had a lot to do. I
just came around to installing ejabberd again ;).
I tried installing mod_xmlrpc and promptly ran into problems.
I'm sure that it's just a stupid mistake.
I am running ejabberd 2.1.13 from the jabber.at repository.
Installing mod_xmlrpc gave me the message "ejabberd_xmlrpc is not
enabled in your ejabberd installation."
I included "{mod_xmlrpc,[{port, 4560},{timeout,5000}]}," in my config.
After that, trying to start the server results in the log-message
"
=ERROR REPORT==== 2014-03-17 03:47:54 ===
C(<0.37.0>:gen_mod:77) : Problem starting the module mod_xmlrpc for host
"my.host"
 error: undef
"

Peter Binnig