[ejabberd] ejabberd_xmlrpc slow work

Vladimir Stafievsky vladimir.stafievsky at syncopate.ru
Tue May 27 13:54:43 MSK 2014

Hi all!
We've ejabberd (13.12) cluster on 4 nodes with ejabberd_xmlrpc /
mod_admin_extra enabled modules and extauth via php script. When we try
to execute 5-10 commands per second via xmlrpc, such as set_vcard
(change nickname) or set_vcard2 (change avatar) ejabberd starts failing
xmlrpc requests (don't write to log any errors). It's just test now, but
we need to execute many various requests (with high rps rate) via xmlrpc
in the future.
Could you please help to find what's the "bottleneck"?

FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE-p2 #0: Tue Apr 29 17:06:01 UTC 2014
root at amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64
Erlang R16B03-1

--
Wbr,